PADI DIVEMASTER TRAINING – DMT PACKAGE
Do you like scuba diving? you want to share your passion with others?
BECOME PRO by following the PADI Divemaster course and live from your passion.
The PADI Dive Master course is the first professional level of the diving career.
With the Pimp My Dive team, you will follow a very precise and full program to teach you how to become a PADI Divemaster.
We teach you all the diving techniques, from the basics the diving team management.
• Be 18 years old
• Have at least 40 logged dives to start the course and 60 dives to get certified
• Be PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent certifications from other federations – ask our staff)
• EFR ou equivalent (in the last 24 months)
• Own PRO diving insurance (DAN is highly recommended)
• A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
• be motivated, enthusiastic and punctual!
It is STRONGLY recommended (but not mandatory) to have your own diving equipment in order to familiarize yourself with its use and thus be able to work with it once certified.
However, we ask you when you start the DMT course to have your computer, your mask, your compass and your SMB.
We can advise you on your equipment but also offer you cheaper rates here.
L’avantage de pouvoir vivre de sa passion.
We train our Divemasters to be ready and experienced enough to work around the world as a PADI Divemaster.
You will have an important intermediary role between the students and the instructor; You will also be asked to solve problems underwater and help with the preparation and supervision of dives.
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you how to be a leader and manage diving activities.
Through knowledge development sessions, aquatic skills exercises and workshops, and hands-on assessment, you develop the skills needed to organize and lead scuba diving activities.
Practical topics and workshops include:
• The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
• Supervise diving activities and assist student divers
• Risk management and diver safety
• Lead programs and specialist skills
• Understand the diving business and the management of your career
• Knowledge of the diving environment
• Dive planning and management
• Map a dive site
• Organize dive briefings
• Object search and recovery
• Organize a deep dive
• Management of the "refresh" course and management of a PMT session
• Assist an Instructor on a dive (DSD) & lead local discovery dive programs
Aquatic fluency / tests:
Exercice 1 : 400 meters swimming
Exercice 2 : 15 minutes levitation swimming
Exercice 3 : 800 meters snorkeling
Exercise 4: 100 meters towing an inert diver
Exercise 5: Exchanging full equipment underwater with a buddy
The work of the PADI Dive Master:
During your training, we want you to understand the job of a professional diver. You will learn how to manage the organization of dives at the club but also on the boat.
At PIMP MY DIVE, the DMT student is not a slave or a worker in disguise. He is a student who learns to take care of customers, who guides them, & who participates in the life of the center in the same way as the Instructors & other Divemasters
Our goal :
Train our PADI Divemasters so that they are ready when they enter the job market.
(To be certified PADI Divemaster, you will need to have 60 certified dives, have a professional attitude and pass the theoretical-practical exam with a score of 90% minimum)
Price : 40.000 THB
Please contact us if you wish to register for this program INFO@PIMPMYDIVE.NET